Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Cute Postcards from Poland


I received 2 lovely postcards from Justyna, Poland. These are the third and forth postcards that I received from her.


According to her, she bought one of these cards from the Museum of Cartoons called Rzeszow. On the card, there were some Polish words and she translated for me. The line means “Greetings from Forest”. I think this card is cute.

TOM TOM Cards

Another cute card she sent to me is from the collection of TOM TOM Cards. It is in black and white. There is also a text on the card and she translated it as “The official registration form. Only you live in my heart.” 

I would like to thank Justyna for these 2 cards and I am happy to have exchanged cards with her. Thank you Justyna! J

No comments:

Post a Comment