Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

My "The Casual Vacancy"

 
I have just bought the new novel of J.K. Rowling (the author of Harry Potter's series) on Monday. The title is "The Casual Vacancy". I saw the comments that this book is meant for the adult rather than the children. Moreover, there are many bad and good comments about such new novel of the author. I guess that is called life huh?! Goods and bads.
 
Anyway, i would start to read "The Casual Vacancy" by this week. The reason I bought this novel is due to the author. Well, I hope she would not let me down on this story!!! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment