Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Who will win the Gold medal for Badminton in Olympics 2012???

Hooray! Our Malaysian badminton player, Dato Lee Chong Wei is in the finals for the badminton Olympics 2012. It is a repeat of the Beijing 2008 Olympics badminton final. Malaysia vs China, Lee Chong Wei vs Lin Dan.

Boy, the 2 top badminton players of the world will have the finals again in the Olympics and this is the last Olympics games for both of them in this year. No doubt, I wish that history would not be happened as Malaysia would win the GOLD medal in this time!!!

The semi-final results sets up a repeat of the Beijing 2008 Olympics final, which Lin Dan dominated and claimed victory, leaving Chong Wei with a bitter taste of silver in his mouth.
This time around, both players once again look to be on brilliant form heading into the final which takes place this Sunday (5th August, 2012).
Dato Lee Chong Wei will have a final shot at Olympic glory, a tournament that he's yet to claim gold on. This will also be the Malaysian hero's final involvement on the Olympic stage, as he looks to call it a day on his playing career very soon.

Lastly, I would like to wish Lee Chong Wei all the best and good luck and wish he would have a history for Malaysia in the Olympics Games. Let's give me the fullest support for this coming Sunday!!! Go for it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment