Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

London Olympics 2012


Finally it is the London Olympics 2012. London is the first city to hold the Olympics Games for 3 times. Do you believe it?! :P Anyway, I have watched the open ceremony of the Olympics Games in this morning.

I must say that the Lighting of the Olympic Flame in London Olympic 2012 is quite UNIQUE, Nice and Amazing!!! I like it! :) Moreover, the fireworks is also very beautiful.  

So, let us enjoy the games for the coming 2 weeks time, as I would watch the games of Badminton, swimming and gymnastics. I wish that the Malaysian athletes would have receive some medals, especially gold for this Game. Good Luck to all the Malaysian athletes!

No comments:

Post a Comment