Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, April 30, 2012

May is Coming!

In a few hours more, we have to say “bye-bye” to April 2012 and say “Hello” to May.  The first day of May is already the public holiday for us, as it is the Labour Day. Hooray! A day that no works or schools!!! J I bet many people are happy for it. Haha!


Besides the Labour Day, I know that there is another public holiday is fall on May, i.e. the Wesak Day, 5/5/2012. Both public holidays fall on the same week. I guess some of the people might take leave on todate (30/4/2012) as it made a long weekend for them.

Anyway, besides the Labour Day and Wesak Day fall on May, the students would have their term break from the end of the May too. Bet all the students are looking forward to their school holidays!

Let’s not forget, May is the month for our LOVE to our MOTHER. Yes, Mother’s Day is coming!!! So, have you started to plan for your Mother’s Day celebration?! Well, if you are yet to plan, you may start now as it is not too late.

For me, in the month of May, I have to celebrate the Mother’s Day and also the birthdays of my niece and elder sister. So, I am started to look for the presents for them now. I think it is really the month of LOVE for me! J

No comments:

Post a Comment