Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

You jump, I jump! – Titanic – 3D

Do you remember the phrases “You jump, I jump!”, “I’m the King of the world!” or the song that begins with the words “Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you….”? Well, if you do, I bet you are a BIG fan of the blockbuster movie of “Titanic” of year 1997. Well, if you did not know or remember those phrases and lyrics, it is okay.


I bet most of the people have watched the blockbuster movie of “Titanic” in the year 1997, yes, 15 years ago. As for me, I had watched it twice too and no doubt I was sobbing whenever I was watching this movie. This is such a disaster and sad romantic love story!!! I think I do not need to tell about the story of “Titanic” as it is a well-known for the world.

In this year 2012, the director of the movie, James Cameron has made the “Titanic” in 3D. Yes, you may experience the movie like never before. Guess what?! The “Titanic 3D” is started to show in Malaysia from 5th April onwards. All the fans of this blockbuster could watch it again and feel in a new experience for the movie.

All the actors and actresses are the same in the movie, except that the actress who acted as the “Elderly Rose” (aged 101-year old Rose); Gloria Stuart has passed way in year 2010 at age 100. No doubt we could see the young Leonardo Dicaprio as the Jack Dawson again. He has become the Heartthrob of many ladies since that movie; I am one of them too! :P

Let us not forget the theme song too, “My Heart Will Go On” by Celine Dion. Actually I like all the songs or music of “Titanic”.

OK, let us refresh our memories of “Titanic” scenes at below.

















I am looking forward to the “Titanic 3D” as it is one of my most favourite movies; even it is in sad ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment