Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, June 13, 2011

It's time to go back to School!

Time flies! 2 weeks of school holidays have passed and today is the day for the students to go back to school! I bet many of the students are still in the holidays mood and would  not be able to concentrate on the studies for the first day of the school.  Monday blues for both the students and parents! Haha! :P

Traffic will be congested again in the peak hours, especially in the morning when the school days resumed. I guess some drivers will be upset again.

Anyway, I wish all the students could enjoy their school days since the school has started today. Lastly, wish the students would study smart and study hard!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment