Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Father's Day is Coming Soon!

It's weekend again. I bet many people are happy due to today is the last day of work for the week. With the 2 days of holidays, they can do their own work, eg. shopping, cleaning houses, doing laundry, etc.. But his weekend is a bit different as this Sunday (19/6) is the Father's Day.

Thus, I believe all or most of the fathers are exciting for such day. I think they would wonder how their kid(s) would be celebrated such day with him. Haha! But I guess all the fathers would be having a reunion meal with his children and family.

No matter what the children give their father or how the Father's Day celebration are, I think all the fathers would have the same wish, ie. to see his children are in good health and happy and always wish his children to stay with him. Hence, I would like to advice the people out there, we as the children, should always treat our parents good and respect them, and most important is to LOVE them always!!!

Lastly, I would like to wish all the fathers in advance " HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! "

No comments:

Post a Comment