Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Birthday!!!

Today is the double celebration for me. It is the first anniversary or the 1st birthday of my blog and it is also the birthday of my mother on today.

I started my blog in last year, and I am going to reach my 200th post soon after a year. I am glad that I started writing blog as through my blog, I have met some blogger friends. By blogging, I can release my own views or thoughts on some issues and of course I would not want to offend anyone else.

Anyway, I am glad that I did not stop in half way for the blog writing as I would continue to write and I hope more people would be able to read it.

Lastly, as I mentioned, today is also my mother's birthday. Thus, I would like to wish my dearest mother "HAPPY BIRTHDAY & STAY HEALTHY ALWAYS!!!" I LOVE YOU, MUM!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment