Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

GCB is Back!!!

GCB is back!!! Oops, what I mean is Grilled Chicken Burger of McDonald's is back. I like this burger very much as it is very juicy and the chicken meat is very soft. It tastes yummy! I first started to eat GCB in last year and since then I like it very much. But it has stopped after selling for sometime.

Since GCB is back now, I could eat it again. In fact, I taken it in last Sunday. Boy, I like it! I think it is always delicious!!! I like the chicken meat very very much! I guess I will order GCB when I visit McD for the coming time.

For those who are yet to try GCB, I am highly recommending it for you. Hope you will enjoy it as much as I do!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment