Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Time for Income Tax Submission

It is the month of March now. It is the time for Income Tax submission. I bet the people are preparing the supporting documents (EA letter, official receipts of insurance premium payments, medical bills, books purchasing, dividend bills, etc.) for the income tax submission. No doubt, I am one of them too.

I already have all my supporting documents ready, except the EA letter from my old company. I would have done my e-submission now if I got my EA letter. Since I am waiting for it, I am doing for my mother instead. Well, I wish that I would receive my EA letter from my old company as soonest possible as I do not like to delay my submission.

I realise that most of the Malaysians like to do the thing in 'last minute', so I would not want to have such thing happen to me. Moreover, the later I do the submission, I think the line would be "jammed" too. Anyway, I wish I could do it latest by this month.

I also would like to advice to the people, make sure you do the Income Tax submission latest by 30/4/2011, otherwise they would be a penalty charges for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment