Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Please Help!! Relief Aid for Japanese Quake Victims

The Malaysian Red Crescent Society is collecting cash donations to aid victims of the 
11/3/2011 earthquake and tsunami in Japan that destroyed thousands of homes and killed just as many people. While Japan has very good infrastructure to handle natural disasters like this, they still need help to buy food, water, and medical supplies.

Please click here to read how you may channel your donations.

Donors can also send cheques to the Malaysian Red Crescent Society Headquarters at 32, Jalan Nipah off Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur. Cheques should be made out to the “Malaysian Red Crescent Society” with the words “Japan Earthquake and Tsunami” written at the back of the cheque or bank in into MRCS Account Maybank No – 5144 – 2210 – 2657. Donations to the MRCS are entitled to tax exemption.

No comments:

Post a Comment