Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, March 11, 2011

It’s a Gloomy Day!

It has been a gloomy day for today. This is due to it has been raining for the whole day. The rain was started since this early morning until the evening. Some people may say it was a nice weather, some people may not agree with it.


For me, it is alright to for the raining as I was only staying at home and did not go anywhere outside. But I saw sad news in the afternoon. Japan was having a major earthquake today with the magnitude of 8.9, unleashing a 13-foot tsunami that swept boats, cars, buildings and tons of debris miles inland. It was a major devastating for Japan. Fires also caused by the quakes. According to the news, there are deaths, missing, and injured due to this disaster. The Tokyo Disneyland is also being affected by the disaster.

A tsunami warning was also issued for Taiwan, Philippines, Hawaii and the coasts of Oregon, California, Washington and parts of Alaska. Well, I wish that tsunami would not happen in those places as I believe there would be a great loss if it really has happened.

I am wondering is it really going to be the end of the world as Yr.2012 is approaching?! Since the earthquake had happened in the Christchurch, NZ followed by China and now Japan. I really wish that no more natural disaster would happen to the world. How about you, what do you think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment