Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Humour Corner :D

Hello people! 1/4/2011 is reaching in less than 2 days. I would like to paste a humour message for you all to enjoy here.

Jake was dying and his wife Betty was by his side. She held his fragile hand, tears running down her face. Jake looked up and his pale lips began to move slightly. “Betty darling he whispered.. “Hush my love, Betty silenced him. “ Rest and don’t talk” she said. He was insistent. “Betty, he said in his tired voice. “ I have something that I must confess”. There’s nothing to confess, everything is all right, go to sleep, said Betty.  “ No, no Betty, I …. I’ve slept with your sister, your best friend and even your mother! “ I know my sweet one” whispered Betty, that’s why I’ve poisoned you.”

Enjoy! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment