Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Cat Arounds the World in Postcards


 
I received 2 surprised postcards in last week. One of them is from Belgium. The sender is Barbara. It is a very lovely postcard as she made her cat picture on the postcard. This is due to she wants her cat, named Nelle to travel around the world a bit, so she made the postcard with her cat on it Her cat is a British Short hair with grey-white fur. No doubt, Barbara is a cat-lover. 
 
Moreover, she also puts stamp of the paw of Nelle the cat on the postcard together with her signature too. I think it is cute! I like it! Thus, I would like to thank Barbara for the lovely card! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment