Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Sunday, March 24, 2013

A Postcard from Indiana, USA

 
The postcard from Roberta, Indiana, USA, is another surprised postcard that I have received in last week. According to Roberta, she bought this postcard from an antique store. I do like the postcard as it shown the old log cabin.
 
Roberta tells me about her family, interests and the place she is living. One thing we are in common is that both of us like Walt Disney. Well, for me I did not travel to the Walt Disney of Florida, but I have visited to the Disney lands in Tokyo, Japan and Hong Kong. I wish that I would be able to visit the Walt Disney of Florida, USA, someday.
 
Anyway, I would like to thank Roberta for the postcard, thank you!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment