Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, March 25, 2013

My first postcard from Moldova



Moldova is a country is an eastern Europe country. Its capital is called Chisinau. I received a postcard from Moldova and it is my first receipt of card from such country. I am glad to receive it from Svetlana.
 
According to Svetlana written on the postcard, Moldova is a small country with a lot of beautiful places and traditions. There is a special dance called Hora. Svetlana has sent me a postcard with the view of capital, Chisinau, with the Republic Museum of Arts. It is an architectural monument, beginning of 20th century.
 
Well, i wish that I could travel to such country to see more about it someday. I would like to thank Svetlana for the postcard too. Thank you! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment