Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, March 4, 2013

3 Weeks Past


What have you done in the past 3 weeks? Enjoying your trip? Relaxing working? Busy net surfing? For me, I have been hospitalised for 3 weeks already due to pneumothorax! L During those 3 weeks, I have been taken many times of x-ray, few times of CT scan, needles poking on hands. It is really suffering.
The doctors came to examine me this morning and told me that I still have to wait as there are still bubbles coming out from my lung. I have to wait all the bubbles out. No wonder the doctor told me it is a “Waiting Game” for me and them.
I wish there would be a miracle for me as I could recover at soonest so that I could go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment