Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, March 29, 2013

Painting Postcard of Guangdong University, China

 
I received a painting postcard from YiJun, China. It is a postcard with the painting of the playground of the Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, China. I have exchanged postcards with YiJun for a few times and it is fun. The reason is I would receive different beautiful and lovely postcards from her each time.
 
I also like this painting postcard of her school's playground. According to her, it is painted by the students of her school. I think it is a great art.
 
Anyway, I would like to thank Yi Jun for the card. Thank you, 谢谢!

No comments:

Post a Comment