Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Postcard from Germany

DE-1840033

I received a postcard from Sarah,Germany. She lives in a small village near the North sea in Germany.
 
The postcard that she sent to me is a multi view card of Busum. It is a fishing and tourist town in the district of Dithmarschen, in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany. It is situated on the North Sea coast, approx. 18 km southwest of Heide.
 
Sarah writes in the card that she likes reading, drawing and cooking. She is very excited for her final examination. I wish she would have flying colors for her exams.

Lastly, I would like to thank Sarah for the beautiful postcard. Thanks Sarah!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment