Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, January 18, 2013

Guangdong University Campus Postcard

 
 
 
I received the third postcard from YiJun, China. This time, she has sent me the postcard of the Guangdong University of Foreign Studies. This is the campus that she is studying now.
 
According to YiJun, the teaching buildings are located at the left side and lab buildings are located at the right side. The lake is named Lake YuXin (语心湖). There are black swans in the lake. I think it is a beautiful campus for studying.
 
Well, too bad I did not have the chance to study at such beautiful campus due to I was studied in the city campus! Haha! :P
 
Anyway, I would like to thank YiJun for the beautiful postcard. Thank you! 谢!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment