Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

2 French Postcards from Same Postcrosser

Bonjour! I have received 2different postcards from Annick, France on 2/1/2013 and 8/1/2013 respectively. The reason she was sending 2 postcards to me was she was thinking that the first postcard that she sent to me was lost in mail. Annick is so kind to send me another postcard eventually.

Well, Thank to God, those postcards did lost lose in mail. However, the first postcard that Annick sent to me was taken more than 2 months to reach me. This postcard is in pink color and with the words "Take Care".
FR-236217

The second postcard is in green color with a parrot and with the words "Happy Postcrossing, Take Care". I think both of the postcards are lovely.
FR-236216

I also sent a postcard back to Annick as a thank you card. Anyway, I would like to thank Annick for the lovely postcards again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment