Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Angry Birds Painting

My niece has drawn a painting of the popular online game Angry Birds yesterday for her art. She has drawn all the 5 angry birds, i.e. the Red Bird, Yellow Bird, Blue Bird, White Bird and the Black Bird.
I also have helped her a little on the colouring. I helped her to colour the White Bird. After finished the painting, I think it looks nice and thus I took a snap shot for it. I think the painting looks quite beautiful. Do you think it looks like the Angry Birds as the game? I like the Yellow Bird the most among all them as I think such bird is look great! Attached herewith the painting. So, what do you think of it?! Do you like it?!
Anyway, it is weekend here. I am wishing all of you to have an enjoyable and lovely weekend! J

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gabe! Thanx for the compliment, will pass the message to my niece, guess she must be happy! :)

    ReplyDelete