Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Postcards from Germany

I have received some surprised German postcards in the past 2 weeks. They are sent from different places of Germany. The senders are Sylvia, Holger, Jorge and others, sorry i could not remember the names. Anyway, i would like to thank all those German postcrossers to send the lovely postcards to me. Some even explained about the postcard views.

Thus, I will really appreciate those postcards and very grateful to receive them. Thank you to all of you, my German postcrossers!!! ^.^

DE-3010366


DE-3010393


DE-3010381

DE-3031324

No comments:

Post a Comment