Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

American Love Postcard

US-2698728

Aloha!!! :) A lovely surprised postcard from the Hawaii, USA, from Crystal. In the postcard, Crystal said that she was never a big fan of the Beatles until she has watched the Cirqu du Seleil act in Las Vegas which dedicated to the Beatles in Year 2007.
 
Well, I also like the songs of The Beatles. I think the first song that I listened to the Beatles is "It's A Hard Day's Night", and followed by "Yellow Submarine", "Yesterday". Anyway, I like the Love Love Love postcard which I received from Crystal, as it is lovely! :)
 
Once again, I would like to thank Crystal for the card. THANK YOU! ALOHA!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment