Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Postcard from USA

US-2698731

A surprised American postcard is received in last month. It is sent by Terry from Arkansas. The postcard shows the winter view of Petit Jean, State Park of ARkansas. The park is built by John Walker in 1845, the Pioneer Cabin is a regular attraction found at Petit Jean State Park. The pioneer cabin was the first home built on Petit Jean Mountain, and was moved its present location by the CIvilian Conservation Corp.

According to Terry, it is a large park and nature area with lots of hiking trails, camping, an old lodge, rental cabins and lots of activities. Wow, it sounds interesting. I wish to go to this place someday to experience.

Anyway, i would like to thank Terry for this postcard. Thank you!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment