Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Angry Birds Online Game

I started to play with the Angry Birds online game since I helped my little niece on her art work about few weeks ago. FYI, I have blogged about the Angry Birds paintings before. If you would like to follow the mentioned post, you may click it here. I was helping my niece to colour a little bit for her Angry Birds painting. Since then, I was curious about the Angry Birds and started to play its game since it is a very popular online game nowadays; even our Prime Minister likes to play with it.
Angry Birds is a puzzle video game developed by Finland-based Rovio Mobile. In the game, players use a slingshot to launch birds at pigs stationed on or within various structures, with the intent of destroying all the pigs on the playfield. As players advance through the game, new birds appear, some with special abilities that can be activated by the player. The Angry Birds game consists of various editions and the one that I am playing currently is the edition of Angry Birds Rio. Angry Birds Rio, a stand-alone edition tying into the release of the 20th Century Fox animated film “Rio, was launched in March 2011. Angry Birds Rio initially includes two chapters, each with 30 levels; the Angry Birds rescue caged exotic birds in the first chapter and attack evil marmosets in the second, third and fourth chapters. I think I am only at the first chapter currently as I only play for about 30 minutes for the game in an alternate day. The reason is I couldn’t spend so much time on playing game! : p
However, I find the game is very interesting and challenging. I meant, when u have scored the high score, you would get 3 stars and go for the next level. This makes me very happy and excited to go for the next level. But sometimes, I have to try many times for a certain level and it also needs the patience and calculation to shoot the birds. Haha!  Anyway, I think it is a game for you to think very carefully and it is not just a simple game. I mean it needs strategies!!!
Well, I hope that I could complete this edition, Angry Birds Rio ASAP and then go for the next edition. I think after you have tried playing the game then only you will find its fun and no wonder it is a game the popular over the worldwide. Anyway, if you have yet to play with the Angry Birds game before, it is a recommendation for me that you should start to play the game now in order to enjoy its fun!!! Since it is the weekend here, so you may start to play the game.
Enjoy playing!!! ^.^ Enjoy your weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment