Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Answer for A Riddle 4U!

Hi all! It is a new week here. This week we have only to work for 2 days as there are holidays for Hari Raya and National Day!!!

Anyway, I have posted a riddle in last week and it is the time to reveal the answer now. I saw some people have put their answers but sorry to say, those answers are wrong! :P Hehe!!!

Well, let me repeat the question. "What word is always spelled incorrectly?" Or, you may refer to the link here.

The answer is "INCORRECTLY".

So, why didn't you think of this word?! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment