Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, August 26, 2011

School Break is Here!!!

Today is the last day of the school. I bet all the students must be very happy as they are enjoying their one week school holidays starting from tomorrow. Well, this school break is quite special as the celebration of Merdeka Day and Hari Raya are held sisimultaneously.

Well, I am hoping all the student would enjoy their holidays and make sure they don't forget to do their holiday homeworks too. I know some are in the "last minute" type as always doing the holidays homeworks on the last day of the holiday. Luckily I was not one of those. Haha! :P

Anyway, it's weekend here. I am wishing all of you to have an enjoyable and lovely weekend!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment