Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Goodbye, Little Fighter!

I have blogged about the news of a newborn baby with ectopia cordis few weeks ago. If you would like to read that post, pleas click here. But I read a sad news on the newspaper in this morning, i.e. this baby has passed away. The baby has been reported that his health has been declined started in few days back, due to virus infection and also he was yet to undergo for the procedure of artificial skin as the “stock” has delayed in the delivery.
Anyway, I am sad to read the news that the baby has gone as I mentioned in my previous blog that he is a very adorable baby indeed. He was just an unlucky baby to have such ‘sickness’. No doubt, I think this baby was a very strong fighter as he managed to be in this world for about a month time, although it is a short time.  I believe his family would be sad for losing him and I wish that they would stay strong and healthy always.
Lastly, goodbye little fighter! RIP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment