Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, April 5, 2013

The Postcard of the New Dutch King and Queen

I received a surprised postcard from the Netherlands in this afternoon. It is sent by Kamp.
 
The postcard shows a royal couple of the Netherlands walking through the beautiful flowers. This royal couple is the Prince Willem Alexander and his wife, Princess Maxima, from Argentina. According to Kamp, this royal couple would become the new King and Queen of the Netherlands on 30 April.
 
I would like to thank Kamp for the card as I like to collect the postcard of the royal family. Thus, thank you very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment