Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Homemade Chocolatechip cookies!!!

My niece has learnt and made some homemade cookies from her school last week. She has brought them back for my family to try them. Frankly speaking, when she brought back the plastic containers filled with the cookies, I could smell good.
Thus, my mother and I tried the homemade cookies. To our surprised, those cookies were tasted good. They were tasted with butter and then filled with the chocolate chips. The cookies were crispy enough too. I told my niece that the cookies are delicious as those were not to sweet, just OK. She was happy for it.
I told my niece that maybe we could make the cookies together during her next school holidays since she is good at it.Well, I wish I could have the cookies made by my niece again as it is show a kind of support to her to fulfill her dream. She wants to become a pattissere.
Lastly, I want to wish my niece to continue her dream as not to give up!!! Go Go Go!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment