Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, April 5, 2013

Russian Postcards with Cartoon stamps

I have received 2 Russian postcards on the same day from Pavel and Milana on yesterday. Both of their postcards have pasted with the cartoon stamps, ie. the Russian version of "Winnie the Pooh". According to them, the Russians like it very much.
Back & Front card from Pavel

Besides the stamps, both of them also have sent me a very lovely postcard. One is the picture of a Japanese manga (comic)/anime and the other one is the card with the cute little mice. At the back of this card, the sender, Milana has also drawn some cute paintings!
 
Postcard from Milana

Back of the card from Milana
 
 
I like both of these Russian cards and again I would like to thank both of them very much. Thank you!!! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment