Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, July 20, 2012

My Maple Leaf Postcard

I received a postcard from Taiwan today. It is a maple leaf postcard. I like it very much as I think it is beautiful. The Taiwanese sender is a lady and she writes that she lives in Taipei and near the famous night market, the Shilin Night Market.

According to her, the Shilin Night Market is very famous for food. It makes me want to revisit Taiwan again. I have travelled to Taiwan in many years back but I did not go to any of the night markets of Taiwan. FYI, Taiwan has many night markets and some of them are popular.

Well, I would like to thank windflower, the sender again for the maple leaf postcard.
Thanx and 谢谢!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment