Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, July 13, 2012

14 Days to go for the London Olympics 2012

It's countdown time! 14 days to go for the coming London Olympics 2012. I bet many people are looking forward to such great event.

The last Olympics was held at Beijing on Yr.2008, and the opening ceremony was on 8.8.2008. I recalled that my family and I were watching the opening ceremony on TV live. Time flies, and now it is the London Olympics 2012. Again, I think I would watch on TV for the opening ceremony on TV on 27.7.2012.

Well, I wish all the best of luck to our Malaysian athletes who participate in the London Olympics. I wish they would be able to get some medals for Malaysia. I am sure it is the hope/wish of the whole country. Again, good luck to all of you, Malaysian athletes!!!

So, let's countdown for the London Olympics 2012 from today!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment