Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Postcard from UAE

I received my first postcard from the UAE about 2 months ago. It is the postcard of the tallest building of the world, Burj Khalifa of Dubai. This building holds few world records:

·         Tallest building in the world

·         Tallest free-standing structure

·         Highest number of storeys

·         Highest occupied floor

·         Highest outdoor observation deck

·         Elevator with the longest travel distance and

·         Tallest service elevator in the world

Burj Khalifa is also where the Hollywood star, Tom Cruise shot most of his scenes on the movie “Mission Impossible 4 : The Ghost Protocol”.

I like this postcard very much and I like to thank to my exchange post crosser. I wish one day that I could see this real tallest building in front of my eyes and not through postcard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment