Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, May 9, 2011

My Weekend!

Today is Monday. So, how was your Mother's Day and weekend?! Well, as for me, during the weekend, my sister and I took my mother out for meals, it was our Mother's Day celebration. We went to dine at one of the restaurants at the Mentari Sunway. We ordered crabs, shark fins, herbal chicken and many more for our meal. Hey, don't worry, we managed to finish the food as we ordered what we wanted to eat and not wasting the food. :P

Anyway, we were enjoying the meals very much. After the meal, we also went to the shopping complex for shopping. Shopping can be considered as one type of the exercises for us! Haha! :P

Actually, I think we should treat our Mother well everyday. We should respect them all the time. If possible, tell your mother that you love her always! So, let's say it together, I LOVE YOU, MUM!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment