Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Surprised European Postcards


I have received 3 surprised European postcards in last week. They are from France, Finland and Russia.
The French postcard is sent by Didier. It is a vintage card of Mount. St. Michel (UNESCO) which is 80km from his home.
The second postcard is from Finland, by Pirjo. She has written me a birthday greetings on her card and her postcard is pasted with a lovely kitty stamp too. Moreover the postcard is also lovely and I like them very much.
The last postcard is sent from Oksana from Russia. It is the view of the Kazan Cathedral, which was built from Year 1801-1811 by A. Voronikhin. Oksana written on the postcard that she is living in Kemerovo.
Anyway, I would like to thank all the 3 European friends above for their lovely postcards as I like them all. I would like to wish you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Once again, THANK YOU!!! J
French Postcard

Finnish Postcard

Russian Postcard

No comments:

Post a Comment