Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, November 17, 2014

Postcards Received during my "Special Vacation"!

During my "special vacation" in last month, I have received some surprised postcards. Those postcards were from different places of the world. They were from Finland, Germany, Russia and USA.
 
The first postcard was from Katja from Finland. Katja written on the postcard that the national bird of the Findland is Swan. The postcard was showing the view of the Hell Lake of Finland.
 
The second postcard was from a 15 year-old girl named Anastasia. I like her name. :P Anastasia was a very honest girl as she said she was actually wanted to send me a postcard with snow view but she has written my address on the wrong postcard. Thus, in the end, she sent me such postcard with her own drawings of a girl who was enjoying the snowign at the back of the postcard. I think it is so sweet of Anastasia. Anyway, I still like the postcard that she sent to me! :)
 
The next was the German postcard. The beautiful red tulips view which was sent by Katarina from Germany. According to Katarina, she was living in the beautiful town called Speyer from Germany. Moreover, she also written a birthday greetings to me! I am so touched by her! :)
 
The last cute creature postcard, with the striped skunk was sent by Darlene, from USA, to me. Darlene was the friend of mine to exchange postcards or emails to keep in touch with each other. So, Darlene was sending this cute postcard to me for the Halloween.
 
Lastly, I would like to thank all of the postcrossers or my friends above for sending me the lovely postcards. I would like to inform that I like all the postcards and would like to say a big "THANK YOU" to you all! May you all keep sending postcards to make people happy! Cheers!!! :)

 
 
Katja from Finland

Anastasia from Russia

Katarina from Germany

 
Darlene from USA

No comments:

Post a Comment