Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Mycobacterium Abscessus

In my previous post, I have mentioned that I have diagnosed with mycobacterium abscessus and I said that I would provide the link for your information. However, I have missed to do so and I would like to apologise for it. So, here is the link for you for further details, Mycobacterium Abscessus.

FYI, I also do not know what are the symptoms of such illness. For my case, I am having cough on and off and have a little bit of phlegm sometimes. Due to I could not provide phlegm for the sputum test to the chest doctor, he did the bronchoscopy for me and then the result shows that I have diagnosed with it. According to the doctor, I have such illness due to my body immune system is too weak, thus, I got such illness! :(

Anyway, I'm still having the treatment at the hospital now. I wish that I would recover soon! So, take care all of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment