Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Enjoy the Last Weekend of Year 2011!

It’s the weekend again and this is the last weekend of the year 2011. The New Year is coming in less than 2 days. What has happened in this past year? Do you have any matters which are memorable to you?

Well, looking back for this year, many matters have happened around the world. My lists are as below:-

1. The Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton

2. Big loss of the CEO of Apple Inc., Steve Jobs

3. Deaths of Osama bin Laden, leaders of the Syria and North Korea

4. Major earthquake of Japan, Flood of Thailand

5. The finale of the movies “Harry Potter” and “Twilight”

As for Malaysia, my lists are:

1. The matter of 9th July

2. The new Agong, Tuanku Abdul Halim Mu’adzam Shah as the second time of King of our country, Malaysia

3. The football teams from England, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea came to have matches with Malaysian team

For myself, looking back to year 2011, it is not a very good year for me. Well, the worst thing for me is that I have been admitted into hospital for 4 times. I was having my Chinese New Year, Mid-Autumn Festival, Festival of Dong Zhi and Christmas at the hospital ward. I am even writing this blog at the ward as I am yet to discharge. 

Throughout this year, I was having coughed on and off and the reasons for my admission are virus or bacterial infection in my lungs and caused to haemoptysis. Now I am having mycobacterium abscessus instead. I seldom travel out and staying at home most of my time in this year. If I left my house, it would not take more than 5 hours, thus I did not travel far.

So, since it is the final weekend of the year and there is also a long weekend, I wish all the people to have an enjoyable and lovely holiday! May God bless you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment