Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, September 2, 2011

BookFest @ Malaysia 2011

The annual book fest is back. This is again to be held at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC) from 28/8/2011 until 4/9/2011. I recalled that I went to this book fest last year and I managed to buy some books. However, I did not go to the Bookfest for this time due to I have to avoid for going to the crowded areas. From the newspaper, it is reported that there are many people have gone to this book fest. I think it must be due to the reasons of school holidays, and also the public holidays of 3 days in a row. Thus many people go to the Bookfest 2011.
Although I did not go to the Bookfest 2011 this time, I am still managed to buy some novels from the nearby Popular bookstore which is at IOI Mall.  I am also have bought the books with some discounts by using the Popular member card but it was not as much discounted as get from the Bookfest instead. I still feel happy for it as I managed to buy the books/novels that I wanted to buy.
I have bought some English and Chinese novels/books. FYI, some of the Chinese books are the translation into the Chinese version from the Japanese books. Thus the authors of the books/novels are from USA, Mainland China and Japan. I already finished reading 2 of the books of the Japanese authors during those Raya and Merdeka holidays. Next I would start to read one of the English novels. I think the last English book I read was “The Chronicles of Narnia” the whole series which was I did it in a few months back. I enjoy reading sometimes!
Well, if you are also like readings and would like to buy novels/books with great discount, you may go to visit the Bookfest 2011 as it is yet to end, as there are 3 more days to go. Go to grab the book(s) that you like and start reading as I think reading is good.
It is weekend again, I believe some of you are still enjoying your holidays or some might start working already on today. Anyway, I am wishing you all to have a lovely and enjoyable weekend! J

No comments:

Post a Comment