Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Back to the Normal Life!

Hello there! It’s Monday, I bet many people would be having ‘Monday Blues’ since it had been a long holidays for the Hari Raya and Merdeka Day. I believe many people have started to work only on today instead of on last Friday. So, if you are one of those, please clear your mind and it is back to the normal life, you have to work, work and work!!! Hehe!
So, what have you done during the last long holidays? I bet many of the people must have went for travelling overseas/outstations, book fest, shopping, or staying at home to rest or to do house cleanings. Well, for me, I was staying at home most of the days; I did some readings (which I have bought some novels lately), watching TV or DVDs, and resting. I also went to the nearby shopping mall for window and grocery shopping. So, this was how I spent my holidays. Not so fun for the holidays, huh?! But I am enjoying by staying at home as it is a comfortable place for me.
As today is a new day for the new week, I am wishing all of you to have a good week ahead. Cheers!!! J

No comments:

Post a Comment