Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Polish & German Postcards

Kalina - Poland

Marie - Germany

I have received 2 beautiful postcards from Europe. The first one is from Poland and the next one is from the Germany. The Polish, Kalina is a 18 year-old lady and live in Jaworno, a small town in Poland. She also taught me some simple Polish words. 

The Beatles's postcard is from Marie, Germany. She is 22 year-old and she bought such postcard when she was traveling in London. Marie written in the card that Germany has many great food and they have barbecue nearly every weekend in the summer. Pretzels is the favorite of Marie and I am quite like suck snack.

Anyway, I am grateful to both Kalina and Marie for the 2 postcards as I like them very much. I will appreciate them very much. Once again, thank you to both of you. May God bless you all! 😀









No comments:

Post a Comment