Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, August 17, 2015

Letters from the Worldwide!

Angela - The Netherlands

Tracy - Australia 

Mary - USA 

I have received some letters from the world wide in the past 3 weeks. They are from the Netherlands, Australia and USA. I was so happy and grateful to receive their letters, especially from Mary, USA.

Mary is the friend that I have met in the LetterMo in February 2014. I then written her a letter and I didn't receive her reply until 22/7/2015. Guess what, Mary is the founder of the LetterMo and she is also an author of some novels. Her full name is Mary Robinette Kowal. In her letter, she has given me some advice on the story writing as per my request. Anyway, I am really glad to receive her reply, moreover it is from an author. I really am did not believe it! 😛

The other 2 letters are from Tracy, NSW, Australia. In her letter, Tracy said that her country is very cold due to winter and she has an enjoyable trip in Sydney for a concert. Moreover, her daughter is going to England as a tutor soon and Tracy and her family are planning to visit her later and then travel to Iceland which is a country she is looking forward to visit. I am wishing Tracy's daughter all the best for her work in England.

The last letter is from my good pen-pal, Angela, from the Netherlands. Again, she has surprised me with her mail as she has sent me some small gifts and a wonderful letter. I am really grateful to Angela for her mail. I am yet to reply to Angela but I will write to her soon. I wish that I could meet Angela in person someday as I think it would be a nice meet up for us since we have exchanged letters for 2 years already.

Lastly, I would like to thank Mary, Tracy and Angela for their mails again and whenever I receive mail(s), it makes my day. Thus, a big THANK YOU to all of you. May God bless you all!!! 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment