Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

More Postcards from Europe

I have received few more postcards from Europe in last week. They were from Germany, the Netherlands and Belarus.
 
The Belarus postcard is sent from Galina, a mother of 2 daughters. She has sent me a very lovely postcard with the cutie little bear which is dressed in blue skirt and tied with a blue ribbon. I like the postcard very much. Thank you Galina.


BY-986526
Belarus Postcard

Thea from the Netherlands sent me a postcard of Paris Hotel. This Paris Hotel is near the Eiffel Tower as written by Thea. I like such card too and thanks to Thea.

NL-2011248
Dutch Postcard

 
Bernd from Germany sent me a postcard of a harbour. I would like to thank him for the postcard.

DE-2405390
German Postcard



No comments:

Post a Comment