Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Royal Baby Boy is here!!! :)

22 July 2013 at 16:24 BST was the happiest moment for the Prince William and Duchess Catherine due to she has given birth to a baby boy who weighing 8lb 6oz at London. All the family members of the British Royal Family and the fans of theirs also feeling happy to the couple for this moment i believe. No doubt, i am also feeling happy for them, would like to say "CONGRATULATIONS!!!"
 
This Royal Baby Boy would be the third line of the throne. I think his whole life would be watching by the whole world or at least by the whole UK from the moment he is borned. Anyway, I wish he could have a happy life and stay healthy!
 
Lastly, congrats to Prince William and Duchess Catherine again! :) I wish you all enjoy the life of a new chapter which is as a parents now!
 The official bulletin announcing the birth

No comments:

Post a Comment