Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Surprise from Norway


I was having a surprised from Ewa, Norway on 27/6/2015. Wow, she has sent me 2 postcards, and some gifts, e.g. mini Norway flag, tour guide books, map, chocolate and magnet. I was really happy to receive the mail from Ewa and I also would like to thank her very much for it.
 
The postcards that Ewa has sent to me was a Royal Norwegian Family postcard with King Harald, Queen Sonja, Prince Hakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit. The other postcard is with the view of the place Preikestolen. It is at the Lysefjorden, the Pulpit Rock. I like both the postcards very much.
 
In return I would send Ewa of the postcard of my country and some small gifts which represent Malaysia soon. I hope Ewa would like the mail that I am sending to her. Once again, Thank you Ewa for your wonderful mail.! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment