Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Christmas Card from UK



Jodie from UK has sent me a Christmas card and I have received it on 6/1/2015. I would like to apologise that I have updated this post so late. The reason is that I was busy with my family matters in the past  few weeks. But now I could do the blogging again.

Anyway, Jodie has sent me a Christmas card with a picture of 3 dogs, named, Goldie, Frankie and Merlin respectively. I think it is a lovely card. Thus i would like to thank Jodie for the mail. Anyway, Jodie said that she was having a quiet Christmas in last year.

Well, i wish Jodie that she would have a good and prosperous new year of 2015! I have replied her with a Chinese New Year card as I am celebrating the CNY, the year of Goat on 19/2/2015. I hope Jodie would go to her Chinatown of her  country on the CNY day to feel the merry atmosphere of our Lunar New Year! :)

Since Jodie and I are met via LetterMo in last year, I wish we could continue our pen-friendship! Ok, I wish Jodie and her family to have a nice and happy 2015 year!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment