Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Postcards from Europe

Dutch Postcard

Postcard sent from Harlingen, the Netherlands. It is the historians of Fries Fighter!

DK-29283
Danish Postcard

A postcard from Denmark, Hanne. It is a flower with snowdrops and is a very beautiful postcard. I like it very much indeed.


The postcard below is from Evgeniya, Moscow, Russia. It is a Monument to the Peter I of Moscow.

Russian Postcard
 

Finnish Postcard


Terhi from Finland sent me the postcard above. She is a nurse in Finland and I like this postcard too which is the bench is around with many maple leaves. I think it is beautiful scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment